State Street Corp. - 1995 to 2005
Institution Investor Services, Boston MA 2001 - 2005
Vice President – Manager - Networking, Deployment, and Infrastructure
Responsible for overall management, planning, coordination, design, maintenance and support of Institutional Investor Services business application infrastructure.
- Development, Planning and Management of Technology Budget/expense controls, standards,
- management and support for division level deployment of PCs, Web, file and application Servers,
- Software, business unit sponsored Help desk
- Local and Wide Area Network Management support and Strategy
- Management and support of division Lotus notes Mail support
- Design, management, support, and administration of LAN Based Fax infrastructure
- Project management for application conversions and deployments
- Development of requirements for business unit supported applications,
- Support of Customer Requirements for applications and periodic enhancements
- Vendor management and selection
- Managing relationships with Enterprise support groups, client relationship teams, and external consultants and contractors.
Managed Staff of 8 technology and deployment engineers supporting 46 US locations.
- RightFax System - Designed and implemented state-of-the-art RightFax system using MFP (Multi-function Printing)
devices to capture and catalog incoming and outgoing faxes online.
- RMS Desktop – Designed, deployed, and implemented RMS desktop reporting infrastructure, resulting in 3M in annual savings for storage and print reduction.
- HP Openview to Lotus Notes e-mail Conversion – Migrated division to Notes calendar and scheduling system.
- Cash Flow Modules – Coordinated the design and development of Domino based Client specific Cash flow modules.
- VMWARE ESX (Linux) based servers - Implemented VMWARE ESX (Linux) based servers for applications and business continuity across all supported locations.
State Street Corp. 1997 - 2001
Institution Investor Services, Boston MA
Asst. Vice President – Manager - Networking, Deployment, and Infrastructure
Responsible for management, coordination, planning and standards for division level deployment of PCs Servers, Software, Help desk activity, Network Management, support and Strategy for Lotus notes Mail as well as application administration and support.
- Coordinated of division initiatives for conversion from Novell to Windows NT file and print infrastructure
- Implemented LAN based Video Conferencing, Modem Pooling
- Lotus Notes R5 Mail and application migration and deployment
- Y2K conversion criteria and readiness for all US Locations, and division Data Security Officer.
State Street Corp. 1995–1997
Institution Investor Services, N. Quincy MA
Systems Officer – Institutional Investor Services Division
(Software Developer). Responsible for the design, development, and deployment of custom financial reporting applications, working directly with business relationship teams as well as customers. Created custom reconciliation and tracking applications for various Clients.