BNY Mellon Wealth Management - 2010 to 2014
Wealth Management Information Technology, New York, NY
- Vice President – Wealth Management Networking, Deployment, and Infrastructure
Responsible for planning, project management, implementation, coordination, security, deployment, and support of Wealth Management business technology for metropolitan, remote, and international offices.
- Accountable for various aspects of business line specific advanced technology, including build vs. buy analysis and investment rationalization.
- Vidyo Cloud Based Video conferencing – Implemented company's first client facing video conferencing infrastructure which led to 16M in new business revenue within the 1st 4 months of operation. Initial capital investment was 134K with an annual maintenance cost of 60K.
- Windows 7 and Office 2010 Conversion – (14 months) Planned and coordinated the implementation and conversion from Windows XP and Office 2003, including UDT (User defined Technology) upgrade remediation.
- Lotus Notes to MS Exchange/Outlook 2010 Mail System Conversion – (8 months) Planned and coordinated the mail system conversion, which included remediation of workflow template integration.